TLoDZ Episode 1 TLoDZ Episode 1

"Nothing too new or interesting"

I've never enjoyed sprite cartoons, I'm more of a classical animation guy myself. I voted 2 on this submission, as it used really predictable Flash techniques, but it was good compared to the other stuff I've reviewed today.

Key-to-Dreams responds:

Thank you for giving me a reasonable score for someone who isn't too fond of sprite cartoons.

blek koffi blek koffi

Quite the Perfect Toon

you're my new idol.
everything in that cartoon was what i look for in a cartoon. especially the use of clay figures. kudos

GUM GUM

Brilliant

this is a great animation. i found this through sugarpolyp's favorites. i always enjoy your stuff.

rtil responds:

i didn't know sugarpolyp had an account here.

quadskull preview quadskull preview

MONDO FLASH

yo, i know i've already seen this on >transgressional spam for art website<.
but still, i gotta say it's great, just to make it official on newgrounds.
i played the game too, and it entertained me about an hour and a half.

RWD: 005 Halloween 07 RWD: 005 Halloween 07

Less Than Three (&lt;3)

LOVEITLOVEITLIVEIT! Especially the extras. The penis one kinda freaked me out, but the happy guy with the caniption was grand. Awesome to the end.

Dr Steel Build the Robots Dr Steel Build the Robots

Toy Soldiers Unite

This was a great video. Dr.Steel rules and I think this was an effective portrayal of the song.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks, the original story concept is the idea of my husband. But don't let him know I told you. Oh wait, no he won't read this. phew! Thanks again!

'DREAM' 'DREAM'

Brilliant

Love your stuff, man, all the way. I especially enjoy this one. It's got all the elements - birth, life, drama, suicide, and music - that keep me wanting more. Major props, yo.